Who is going to be the next Outback Legend joining Sel Wegner (Sept 2016), Bruce Mcadam (March 2017), Kerry Rothman aka Chopper (March 2018) and Jim Glossop (Sept 2018). This tour is the highlight of many a golfer visiting Thailand joining our Outback Golf Society Legends and is an enormously popular away tour. If you need transport or airport pickup or come a few days early or stay longer, not a problem. We cater for your unique demands. The competition is well organised, prizes are great and the overall event experience is second to none – Just ask the players who have been on this tour and keep returning year after year. See some tour pictures at the end of this page
Mar 10-15: 5 Nights, 3 rounds
With the 1st Hua Hin tour of 2018, we will be using the same tested and tried formula with playing the best three courses in Hua Hin.
– Sunday 10th Mar: We depart the Outback at around midday and check in at either City Beach, Thipurai or Centara Grand Beach hotel and the tour start with a welcome, settling all formalities and outstanding payments, receiving your tour shirt, and players auction – meeting time from 5:00pm.
– Monday 11th Mar: We will kick off the tour with a round at the Springfield golf course which has been in very good condition on our last tour.
– Tuesday 12th Mar: Playing the always popular Banyan course.
– Wednesday 13th Mar: Day off, relax, go to the beach or we have arranged a few optional tee slots at the new 9hole Black mountain course (subject to availability)
– Thursday 14th Mar: The final day on tour, and as usual our tour culminates at Black Mountain where we expect to see some good performances coming through.
– Thursday 15th Mar Prize Presentation:
HOTEL Arrangements: We have booked rooms at the City Beach Hotel to accommodate our tour group with Thipurai as an alternative option. We also include the Centara Grand hotel on this trip, which is a 5* hotel on the beach and right next to the other hotels and the bar and restaurant area.
Tour Package Pricing with Hotel:
Tour Package Including 5 nights accommodation at City Beach or Thipurai, incl. bfast, 3 rounds of golf (GF and Caddy) at Springfield, Banyan Golf and Black Mountain: Thb 20,500
Transport from Pattaya is available for Thb 1,000 per person or you can book Ferry tickets through the Outback as per the tour we had in Sept. For those that want to confirm at Thipurai hotel, the cost is the same. For those wanting a 5 star bach hotel (within walking distance from City Beach), we offer the Centara Grand hotel for a daily supplement of Thb 3,000 per night.
The cost of the tournament is included in the price and we will hand out novelty prizes for the daily comps, 2’s and overall comp. In addition, a special custom design Outback Golf bag will be handed to the overall winner and everyone will receive a special tour edition Outback Golf shirt made especially for this trip.
Dont miss out on this unique, friendly and personable golf tour!