Join us for the next trip to beautiful Chiang Mai for a relaxing getaway and some great golf!
Oct 26-31: 5 Nights, 3 rounds
– Saturday 26 Oct: We’ll be heading down to Don Muang airport to catch our flight at a convenient time of around 11am. (Don’t worry, on the way back we fly straight to Utapao!)
– Sunday 27 Oct: We will kick off the tour with a round at the Maejo golf course which has been in very good condition on our last tours.
– Monday 28 Oct: Summit Green Valley. Our package there includes vouchers for spending on the course and at the restaurant.
– Tuesday 29 Oct: Day off, relax, visit one of the great museums, or go up the mountain to the temple, or for a cruise on the river. Plenty of options!
– Wednesday 30 Oct: The final competition day on tour, and as usual our tour culminates at the fantastic Chiang Mai Highlands course
– Thursday 31 Oct: Our flight back is not till quite late, so for those that want to, an optional day at the challenging Alpine golf course.
HOTEL Arrangements: We have booked rooms at the Movenpick Suriwongse hotel which is a fantastic 4* hotel with a killer breakfast, and right in the heart of the entertainment areas in Chiang Mai.
Tour Package Pricing with Hotel:
Tour Package Including 5 nights accommodation at Movenpick, incl. bfast, 3 rounds of golf (GF and Caddy) and carts at Maejo, and off course golf course transfers: Thb 16,500
Transport from Pattaya by flight to Chiang Mai, works out roughly Thb 3,500 return per person, including a golf bag allowance. For time convenience, we will fly from Don Muang but return to Utapao. Outback’s minibus(es) will be there to make sure you get safely to an from the airport at a nominal fee of Thb 500 return per person.
The cost of the tournament is included in the price and we will hand out novelty prizes for the daily comps, 2’s and overall comp.
Dont miss out on this unique, friendly and personable golf tour!