HUA HIN LEGENDS 2020 – EPISODE 1 (MARCH 2020)
March 8-13: 5 Nights, 3 rounds, with optional extra round
– Sunday 8th Mar: We get together at Wannara hotel at 5pm where you collect your shirt settle any outstanding fee’s, get an update on the tournament rules, meet all the other players and have a bit of fun with our tour auction.
– Monday 9th Mar: We will kick off the tour with a round at Springfield golf course at 9:30am. Springfield is in good shape and continues to offer good opening round value for our tour.
– Tuesday 10th Mar: Playing the always popular Banyan course. Tee time at 10:00am to offer you a late night before and relaxed breakfast.
– Wednesday 11th Mar: Day off, relax, go to the beach or join us for an extra round at Seapines course which is a really nice challenge, especially if the wind is up!
– Thursday 12th Mar The final day on tour, and as usual our tour culminates at Black Mountain where we expect to see some good performances coming through. Normally the guys are rearing to go on the last day so we will have our tee time at 9:30am as usual.
HOTEL Arrangements: We have booked rooms at Wannara Hotel to accommodate our tour group. For those wanting a more upmarket experience, we will conclude a contract with Centara as well and advise you on the discounted upgrade fee in due course (please let me know if ure interested in this option!)
Tour Package Pricing with Hotel
Tour Package Including 5 nights accommodation at Wannara incl. bfast, 3 rounds of golf (GF and Caddy) at Springfield, Banyan Golf and Black Mountain: Thb 21,000. Tournament fee and a special edition tour shirt is included. All you need to pay extra is for carts if you dont want to walk. Non-golfing partners coming along is free of charge for the hotel stay.
Extra nights/rooms subject to availability and charged at Thb 1,500 per night. Please let us know ASAP about your requirements.
Tour Package Pricing without Hotel:
If you would like to make your own hotel arrangements, the cost for the tour will be Thb 13,500. Note this also includes competition fee, shirt, event function etc.
1) Airport transfer to Hua Hin – please enquire
2) Pattaya to Hua Hin Ferry service is highly recommended – Economy Thb 1,250. Ferry departs Sunday 8 Mar at 1pm and arrive Hua Hin at 3:15pm. Return is on Friday 14th Mar at 4:00pm and arrive in Pattaya at 6:15pm. Tickets should be purchased through the Outback in order to qualify for free ferry transfer in Hua Hin. Ground transport incl. ferry pickup and drop off in Hua Hin plus daily golf transfers is Thb 1,000 and if you would like us to take your bag to Hua Hin rather than on the ferry, that is Thb 100 extra.
3) Outback minibus – Departs Sunday 8 Mar at 11am from Outback and return Friday 13 Mar at 8:30am. Cost is Thb 2,000 per person (1000 for non golfers) return incl. daily transfers to the golf courses.
Tourgroups are more than welcome to join and fit in with our tour as part of your planned tour to Thailand. Please contact me and get more details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +66 98 887 9579 to make your reservation for this tour! You can also confirm your interest via our LINE group or Facebook group. It’s that easy…
Our Sept 2019 tour group to Hua Hin – having a great time!